Learn the TikTok techniques to help you make an impression on your For You page with unique and captivating content.
If you’ve got a humorous sketch to post, an aptitude for dancing, or wish to be awed by your cool teenager cousin Vanessa, It’s time to get familiar with the TikTok tricks. Since if you’re planning to create a TikTok profile, you might be wise to do it correctly.
At the moment, it’s obvious TikTok isn’t just a passing trend in social media. It’s got more than 1.65 million downloads and boasts several active users at 689 million. This. Is. Happening. Vanessa was not in any way lying (for once).
If you’re feeling overwhelmed every time you use the TikTok app, keep reading to master the fundamental TikTok capabilities you’ll need to get the most out of this social media most popular platform. You can buy TikTok views on SubPals.
10 TikTok tips you must learn
Are you ready to take advantage of the latest trending topics on TikTok and make an impression at the top of the page, #fyp (TikTok’s “For You” page)?
Learn these TikTok tips and tricks, and you’ll be able to make the content you’ve always wanted to create.
1. How do you create slideshows on TikTok
A photo can represent a lot, but there are times when even it’s not enough. If you require multiple images to tell a complete story, combine them to create a slideshow using TikTok.
- Press the plus symbol on the main screen, and you can create the video.
- Click the Upload button on the lower right.
- Choose as many images or videos you’d like to include
- You can add audio clips, text, and stickers. You can also click the Effects button to alter the speed and duration of the transitions.
- Next, click Next to go to the post screen.
2. How do you create vocal effects with TikTok
Do you think a chipmunk or a robot could best tell your video? Get involved in the. The voice effects on TikTok will transform your chat into hilarious gold.
- Click the plus icon in the feed’s main menu to start an entirely new video.
- Click on the recording button to record your video.
- You can click on the checkmark for the edit screen
- Tap on the right side. The right-hand side of the screen. Tap.
- Select what effect you’d like to apply to your audio source.
If you’d prefer to have your video read by a confused robot, then take a look at our TikTok text-to-speech tutorial and learn ways to let your desires become a reality:
3. How to utilize Greenscreen effects on TikTok
This green-colored screen serves as the chef’s tool of the TikTok world: essential. This tool can quickly change your background with no expensive video studio required.
- Click the plus symbolat the top of the page to start an entirely new video.
- Press Effects at the bottom left-hand side to open an effects selection menu.
- There are two options to choose from on this green-colored screen.
- If you want to use a picture for your background, select the green icon that has the photo and an arrow that is downwards.
- To set a video for your background, you must select the green icon that has an upward arrow and a video.
4. How to create enjoyable transitions with TikTok
TikTok comes with built-in transitions that you can utilize to visually connect a scene or clip to another during the editing process.
However, TikTok is filled with people who have created clever visual tricks to mix videos The “snap,” the “cover the camera,” and others. It’s not as complicated as it appears!
The trick is to make clips that start from where the previous one ended.
- The first portion of your video. For example, it will end with the “transition moment” — the snap or the palm that covers the camera.
- Do you remember where you closed your video? You’ll want to begin your next videotape here.
- Change the way that you’d like… Perhaps a new place to go or a brand new outfit, maybe?
- Take another recording, starting from the same spot you started, Hands still in a snap or a palm over the lens.
- Click the checkmark to go into the edit screen.
- Here you can cut your clips to align if you want to.
Tips for Pros: It is also possible to consider using the timer, tripod, or ring light to record hands-free.
5. How do I include closed captions
The benefit of captions isn’t just to draw the attention of viewers watching the video without hearing but also to help make your content accessible to people with hearing impairments.
- Tap the Text at the lower right on display for editing.
- Change your font, alignment, color, and style, then drag it wherever you’d like to see it across the monitor.
- Click the text, and an option will appear to set the duration.
- Tap the duration you want to set and then select the date you’d like to see it and how long.
A tip for you: You can use third-party applications that automatically generate closed captions. We like Instagram Threads… but obviously, you must utilize it in Instagram first before transferring it to TikTok.
6. How can the text disappear and appear from the beat
Follow the steps to add captions in the previous article, and then use your setting timer feature to have the text box appear or disappear at precisely the timing within your film.
This is a prevalent method used by TikTok users who do the practice where users make a point, and then words appear, and they smile. (What do we mean by this? What is it that we are calling it?)
7. Methods to youtube using a TikTok video
Create beautiful music by using the TikTok duet feature.
- In your TikTok, you’ll be sharing with, tap on the “Share” button to the right. (Note that this feature will only be visible if the creator permits sharing.)
- Tap Duet.
- You will be taken to the edit screen. You can then record audio and video of yourself along with the original.
- Click on the mark to preview the video, and click Next to proceed to the post screen. (Don’t forget to thank the video’s original creator!)
8. What should you do to react to a TikTok video
It’s a simple variation of the duet. There is only one difference the arrangement has more like a “picture-in-picture” style.
- In your TikTok, you’ll be sharing with, tap on the Share button at the top. (Note that this option will only be visible when the creator permits sharing.)
- Tap Duet.
- It will bring you to the screen for editing. On this screen, click the layout on the right side.
- Tap React.
- Record audio and video of yourself, and then have the original overlay. (Tip: To change the first video’s direction, simply click and drag.)
- Checkmark the box to preview the video, and click Next to open the post screen. (Don’t forget to mention the video’s original creator!)
9. How do you make use of a TikTok song from a different video
Did you hear a song that you need to incorporate into the following clip? Good news: this is the primary purpose of TikTok, and it’s pretty simple.
- Visit the website with the soundtrack you like. Click on the circle icon in the corner at the bottom.
- It will bring you to a screen that contains more details about the sound. Click to play the audio at the lower right of the screen.
- You will be taken to the recording screen, where you can create videos to go along with your audio video.
10. How to make use of multiple video clips in one audio clip
If you’d like to utilize the power in editing and create an entire movie with just one audio file, you can! It’s not an easy beginning and stopping and a bit of practice, but once you’ve grasped the process, you’ll blast the lip-sync-video masterpieces like no one’s business.
- Click the plus symbol in the feed’s main menu to make an entirely new video.
- Select the type of sound you’d like to play.
- Click on the button for the timer located on your right side to display a visual illustration of your audio.