You should invest in commercial cleaning services for your office. You should also comprehend exactly what those office cleaning services include. That is why, in today’s blog, we will discuss some of the cleaning tasks that you can and should expect from office cleaning. Cleana takes pride in providing top-notch office cleaning services to companies in the Sydney region. After all, a clean work environment makes your staff and clients feel happier and more appreciated. Learn more about what we can do to make your office a more secure, sanitary, and productive environment!
You always want your welcome area to shine because it is the first thing clients and other visitors notice when they walk in! You can have the nicest, courteous, and helpful office manager welcome the customer, but if there is filth and grime or an unpleasant odour, that is what the client will remember. Allow professional Sydney office cleaners like Cleana to clean your office regularly to help your staff and your business succeed. Request a quote today!
A professional office cleaning service will perform the following cleaning tasks:
- Replace garbage bags and empty trash cans
- Vacuum all carpets and mats, especially entry mats.
- Wipe down wood and other hard floors
- Wipe down horizontal surfaces such as desks, tables, and other furniture with dust and moist cloths.
- Clean the glass entry doors and internal windows.
- Keep common spaces clean and neat, such as your reception area.
Keep in mind that a well-organized workplace makes employees happier and more productive! If you want office cleaning services, contact Cleana.
Room For Break
Employee health and safety depend on a clean and sanitary break room. The purpose of office cleaning is not simply to keep things neat and tidy, but also to limit the chance of germs spreading.
Here are a few examples of cleaning duties for a kitchen or breakroom:
- Clean and disinfect all sinks.
- Clean the interior and exterior of refrigerators.
- Clean floors with disinfectant.
- Clean horizontal surfaces such as tables and countertops.
It goes without saying that a clean restroom is required to prevent the transmission of germs. Even if you just clean one area of your business (as a cleaning firm, we advocate comprehensive office cleaning), it should be the restroom. Here are a few things that must be done on a regular basis to keep the bathroom clean:
- Keep toilet tissue, paper towels, and hand soap on hand.
- Empty and clean garbage cans as needed
- Keep mirrors clean.
- Clean hand dryers and paper towel dispensers.
- Clean and disinfect all sinks.
- Disinfect the restroom flooring.
- Clean the toilets and the walls as needed.
Cleaning On Weekly And Monthly Basis
If you want to add weekly or monthly office cleaning services, Cleana can clean hard-to-reach areas or spots that need cleaning less regularly, such as buffing floors, squeegeeing glass windows, and vacuuming vents.
Best Office Cleaning Services Ever
The office cleaning duties we’ve covered above are simply the fundamentals of cleaning; when you contact us, we can talk about the details of your space and how our services may meet your specific needs. If your current cleaning service isn’t meeting your expectations, contact Cleana! We provide office cleaning in Sydney and can provide you with a reasonable price for the office cleaning services you require.