If you choose the wrong channel for online advertising or invest in all channels at once, the budget will run out quickly and you won’t get more customers. Let’s find out where to launch advertising campaigns depending on the type of business and target audience.
Each company has its products, customers, and competitors. And all businesses from live casino websites to grocery stores should pay attention to their differences and similarities. If you combine marketing channels correctly, you can increase your reach and attract customers who are at different stages of the sales funnel. The most effective advertising is the one that suits the situation and your audience.
Contextual advertising is shown in response to user queries: for example, if a person wants to start his own business, he will be offered advertisements for franchises and business registration services.
Contextual advertising comes in two varieties:
- Ads are shown in the first lines of the Google search results. This is the most effective advertising on the Internet for products that are needed right now: repair of household appliances, organization of holidays, food delivery, medical consultation. But you can promote any goods and services with established demand, including in the B2B segment.
- Advertising in networks. Ads are shown on the pages of sites that are part of the contextual media network of Google. Audience is more cold: the user wants the product, but not right now. Ads are suitable for products with a long decision-making cycle, such as real estate or cars.
Email marketing is a way to attract customers through email marketing. Suitable for any company.
According to research, mailing is more effective advertising on the Internet than social networks: emails are three times faster to induce a purchase and give an average check higher by 17%. The format of emails allows for a large amount of information: product photos, gifs and links that customers can use to go to the site or social networks to place an order.
Here’s what newsletter letters are:
- Sales letters. Their task is to encourage the customer to perform a target action: to buy a product, register for an event, request a personal commercial offer. Can be used to warm up customers from a cold base, for example, if you have collected e-mail addresses from the directory of wholesalers.
- The goal is to turn a new customer into a regular customer. Emails are sent automatically at a certain event. Trigger emails include: thank you for subscribing, order status notifications, reminders of an appointment for a service or abandoned cart.
- The goal is to show their expertise and create trust in the company and product. Letters contain news, cases, analytics, questions and answers, ways to use the product, customer feedback.
Several letters can assemble an automatic chain that will lead the client to the conclusion of a deal.
Targeted Advertising in Social Networks
The average person spends 2.5 hours a day on social networks. Most of the audience is between the ages of 25 and 34, the income is average and above average. The oldest users are on Facebook, younger users prefer Instagram and TikTok.
Targeting helps to accurately find the target audience and show them your offer. It is an effective way to advertise online if you sell the following products or services:
- Everyday and impulse goods with a low average check – clothing, cosmetics, gifts, food, handmade, costume jewelry.
- Financial services – loans, insurance.
- Local businesses – restaurants, private kindergartens, gyms.
- Online services, games and apps.
- Travel services.
- Events – exhibitions, concerts, movies.
It’s harder to promote real estate, B2B and highly specialized products on social networks.